Do you want to work in a young, dynamic, international, and family-like company while making our planet cleaner? Haemers Technologies is the company you are looking for! We advocate autonomy and foster new ideas. We offer you a pleasant work environment and the opportunity to develop professionally.
– Engineer in last year or end of the penultimate year with a solid technical training in thermodynamics or mechanics/energy
– Fluent in English
– Environmental impact studies
– Basic accounting and costing training
– First experience in carbon credit’s field very appreciated but not essential
You will have the opportunity to participate in a study involving a comparison on several standard projects by exploring the variations of:
– contaminants (chlorinated, thc, nitrogen, Hg, infectious substances and drugs, mix,…)
– the in-situ/ex-situ method
– the (hydro)geological situation
– the neighbourhood (urban, natural, industrial)
– the energy’s availability locally
By drawing on the many sites and studies of HAEMERS Technologies, carrying out simulations, elaborating models and relying on studies and models published by other market players.
Please send a cover letter with your CV addressed to Nadia Leroy at: firstname.lastname@example.org