NORDROCS 2022: SHORT COURSEadmin
As you may already know, we will attend NORDROCS in Oslo, Norway from September 5 to 8.
For this purpose, we organize a short course on September 5 from 11am to 4pm. Want to participate in this course and learn about In Situ Thermal Desorption by Conductive Heating? Register for the online short course here.
Are you already registered for the conference, but you want to add the short course? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Haemers (CEO) and Aurélien Vandekerckhove (Team Leader Business Development) will represent us during this conference and present a short course about “In Situ Thermal Desorption by Conductive Heating”.
Here is a detailed overview of the different points that will be discussed during the short course:
• Introduction to thermal desorption
• Scientific principles underlying thermal desorption
• Overview of different in situ thermal desorption
• Conception and design – feasibility – lab and pilot
• Conductive heating (TCH)
• Sustainable development and thermal desorption
Want to meet us personally at NORDROCS? Contact us to make an appointment at email@example.com.